Thursday, March 13, 2008

update #12 on 1-28-08

Hello my faithful friends, family and prayer warriors!
I saw my doctor last week and my blood pressure has been continually too high and I have had trouble with a racing heart and irregular beats. We are not sure if it is from what he calls "situational anxiety", hereditary ( it is in my family, but usually when they are older, 60's) or a complication from the treatments. So, I am monitoring my pressure at home to try to help figure this out. If the doctor feels it is from the treatments they will have to be stopped.
I would like to ask for prayer on this. I am praying for relief from the anxiety and that I can get my pressure back down to normal so that the treatments may continue as they seem to be working. I have also been praying for protection from side effects and if this is a protection that God would show us this.

Thanks everyone~
Elayne

PHILIPPIANS 4:6-7
BE ANXIOUS FOR NOTHING BUT IN EVERYTHING BY PRAYER AND SUPPLICATION WITH THANKSGIVING LET YOUR REQUESTS BE MADE KNOWN TO GOD. AND THE PEACE OF GOD WHICH SURPASSES ALL COMPREHENSION,SHALL GAURD YOUR HEARTS AND YOUR MINDS IN CHRIST JESUS.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails