Thursday, March 13, 2008

Third update on 9-21-08

Hey everyone ~ thanks so much for all the e-mails, prayers and support. The MRI of my leg was fine. No problems. I do begin radiation therapy on Monday. It looks like about 10 treatments on the rib and possibly on a spot on my spine ( T2). That should end on October 5th. I am then taking a break to recover and finish training for the 1/2 marathon. Hormone treatment will begin after November 4th.

We appreciate your continued prayer support on all of this as well as praying that the fluid on the lung is gone and that I tolerate the radiation therapy. Since the bone biopsy, I now have pain all the time in the rib. Please pray that the radiation takes that away ~ this is what they tell me :)


OK ~ this is one of my favorite quotes and applies quite well right now.

"IT'S NOT ABOUT HOW HARD YOUR HIT, IT'S ABOUT HOW HARD YOU CAN GET HIT AND KEEP MOVING FORWARD,HOW MUCH YOU CAN TAKE AND KEEP MOVING FORWARD" ~ ROCKY BALBOA :) :)

Please pray for my strength both mentally and physically. thanks~
Elayne

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails