Thursday, March 13, 2008

update #10 on 12-28-07

THE HORSES ARE PREPARED FOR BATTLE BUT THE VICTORY BELONGS TO THE LORD! proverbs 22:31
Thank you friends, family and faithful prayer warriors. Here are my test results~ First, the pleural effusion ( fluid on the lung) is gone! My tumor markers have dropped again! this is what we want they were too high. The rib and spine are stable- no new growth! My heart, lungs and kidneys are all strong and my counts have gone back up indicating my iron level is also going up ( it had dropped too low).

Where we go from here~ I will have treatment every 3 weeks with the herceptin and they will be adding a new drug ( Zometa) to help strengthen the rib and spine. The doctors call it "bone glue" and it will be approved this coming year for people with osteoporosis. These 2 bones are kind of a mess, there is a hole in the spine ( T1 for you medical people that like details :) They also believe the pain I am having in my rib again is due to the damage. So... besides the new drug, calcium, running and light weights are what I have been advised :) My doctors have stated that they believe at this time the hormone therapy is working.

Many of you ask for specific prayer requests. This will be on going for me and what we are praying for and would ask from you too is for complete healing and restoration of my body, as well as relief from the bone pain. I still have a long road ahead of me and we are praying that there will be no new growth or spread of this cancer.

HOW AWSOME ARE YOUR DEEDS, YOUR ENEMIES CRINGE BEFORE YOUR MIGHTY POWER. COME AND SEE WHAT OUR GOD HAS DONE, WHAT AWSOME MIRACLES HE HAS DONE FOR HIS PEOPLE ! psalm 66;3,5

Thank you again and please feel free to call or e-mail anytime, it helps to hear from all of you! Have a HAPPY, HEALTHY New Year!
From our family ~ Elayne, Chris & guys!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails