Thursday, March 13, 2008

update #9 on 12-26-07

Hello everyone! Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and enjoyed your time with family and friends as I know we did.

Like most of you that headed back to work today, I headed back to the hospital for more tests. Three done today, CT scan, bone scan and x ray of my spine. Tomorrow Chris and I will meet with both of my doctors and then I have another treatment.

We would like to ask for prayer for these visits tomorrow and the test results. We have been praying for healing and ask that you would be in prayer for this tomorrow.
Thank you very much, we do appreciate it!

Elayne & Chris

Psalm 62:5

I wait quietly before God, for my hope is in Him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Elayne,
We are so very proud of you and we want you to know that you are very much in our prayers.Please let us know if there is anything that we can do, whatever it is,please don't hesitate to ask.
We love you are hopefully will see you soon!!
Lots of Love and all our love to your guys! Aunt Suzy and Uncle Burt xxxxxxxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails