Thursday, March 13, 2008

First update on 9-17-07

Dear friends and family ~

Our family has been through many storms over the past 9 months and it appears we are going through yet another one. As you all know I had been diagnosed with breast cancer 9 years ago and I unfortunately have had a reoccurrence. The cancer has been found in my bones, the rib in particular. This is the original cancer and has been there the whole time.

Our family believes very strongly in the power of prayer and in all of you as prayer warriors. We are in the process of testing and plans for treatment. So far I have had x rays, PET scan, Cat scan and a bone biopsy done. Tomorrow, I have a bone scan, MRI of the brain and another X Ray to see if the fluid on my lung has gone away. If not, I then have to have another biopsy to check the fluid on the lung. We are asking for prayer for tomorrow and the results of these next tests, that they all come out clean and for discernment about treatment.

We apologize that some of you are getting this news in this e-mail, but I am sure you understand.
Thanks everyone
Love ~ Elayne & Chris

The Minichs
corinth.minichs@gmail.com

( ONCE AGAIN~)
I WILL PRAISE YOU IN THIS STORM, and will lift my hands, you are who you are, no matter where I am.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails