Friday, April 11, 2014

J-juicing



As a part of doing my best to live as healthy a life as possible, my husband and I have always made nutrition a priority.

We have a juicer, but like most people didn't use it much for two reasons. Too many parts and pieces and having to waste so much of the food we were juicing.

About a week ago there was a report about the juice we were drinking saying they were adding harmful chemicals that were not on the nutrition label. Whether or not this story is true, I have no idea. However this led to the decision to buy the Nutribullet!

We have been using it for about two weeks now and love it! It is so quick and easy to use and clean. We like to have smaller ,easy to prepare meals for dinner and this does the trick.

We both feel better and I have even lost a couple of pounds. Looks like juicing will be part of our "healthy living" decisions.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails