Friday, February 5, 2010

Surgery~

I am home and recovering! Yesterday was really rough. I woke up with a HORRIBLE migraine, so bad it made me sick. This is all BEFORE I even get to the hospital. My BP was 165/101 when I got there.They took good care of me, surgery went fine. Doctor removed most of the mass but could not get it all. I guess it was intertwined within the muscle.. He continues to say it looks "worrisome".However, the muscle was not removed. I am now waiting on the biopsy results.My BP is still a bit high and I am sore & tired, but much better. I actually left the hospital feeling a lot better than when I arrived. Thanks for all the prayers~ please continue to pray as we wait for the results~
Will update more later.

4 comments:

CLM said...

Glad you are back home. Praying for comfort and good results for you.

Anonymous said...

Elayne,
So good to hear from you so soon. Wanted to call you so much but thought you would be resting. Kept looking at the clock yesterday. I keep talking to the Lord about you and will continue to do so. All that read your blog will be waiting to hear from you. Love you my dear friend. Diane

o2bhiking said...

What a challenging day. Hang in there. I am thinking of you and hope that the final results will be good. Whatever it is, it will be better to face it once you know it. Art

Daria said...

I'm so happy it all went well.

Hoping for really good results.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails