Monday, February 8, 2010

Results this afternoon~

I just spoke with my surgeons nurse. She said the biopsy results should be in this afternoon and she will call me when she gets them.

I am feeling ok, have more range of motion, almost back to normal. I am sore and still pretty tired. Not allowed to lift anything much this week and nothing heavier than a gallon of milk for the next 4 weeks.I have walked twice, 2 miles and then 3 the next day.Felt good!

My blood pressure is all over the place, but I am resting and trying to keep it down. It has been better the last couple of days.

I will post when I know, but for now please be in prayer with us as we wait for the results.
Thanks all~
Mark 10;27
Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but not with God; all things are possible with God."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails