Saturday, February 27, 2010

Saturday Morning


It is Saturday morning and I am glad to have 2 days off from radiation. The treatments so far are going fine,but I don't expect any side effects at this point. Each day when I get home I put pure Aloe Vera on all the radiated areas to help with any potential skin problems.

Today will be day 3 on the Tykerb. I will take 3 for this week, then 4 for a week and up to 5 the following week. So far, I am tolerating the 3 and hope this continues as the dose is raised in the coming weeks.
I am also back on a beta blocker to help get my blood pressure back down and will keep an eye on that.
Otherwise, I am feeling ok. Chris and I have been trying to get some runs in but... not enough.We plan to go today. I have just finished up a training session with my Women's Fit 4 Life class. It went well and all had great results! Monday I begin the next class and it looks like I will have 3 new clients that I am looking forward to working with.

1 comment:

CLM said...

I love this picture of you. Miss you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails