Monday, June 30, 2008

Mission Moment for TNT


Saturday morning at 6 AM I had the privilege to speak to a large group of runners that are preparing for 1/2 and full marathons with Team In Training for the Leukemia/Lymphoma society.

I was asked to share my story and also my brother-in- law Jim's story. I was able to share some stories about Jim in his life and passed his picture around so people could put a face to his name.

I was also happy to share my story and hope that it was of encouragement. They made Chris and I feel very welcome and we hope to have more opportunities to share these stories with others.

Thanks for having us come out TNT!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Elayne, it was our honor to have you share your story with the team. It certainly provided us all with a sense of motivation and helped us understand what it really means to endure. Thanks for taking the time to be there. Best of luck with your ongoing treatment - please come out and walk or run with us any time you feel like it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails