Thursday, June 19, 2008

Last Test~again.


Tomorrow, I will try again to get this last test done. I have a stress test in the morning and am once again on a "no caffeine" for 24 hours rule. If you are a coffee ( or any kind of) caffeine drinker, you know what this feels like. I will be glad to get this over with :)

It is the treadmill part of the test and I am feeling really good while running, going further and at a faster pace so I don't anticipate any problems but please do keep this last test in prayer for me, as we are praying that all is ok with my heart so I can keep running.

As far as my oncologist, I see him in 3 months~ yeah! I will have another CT scan and Muga( (heart) before that visit. Still unsure about doing the Zometa again in July, will need to talk with Dr. A on that. Chris and I are also praying that the muga scan will show improvement when I have that done in a few months.

Thanks for the continued support~ have a great weekend!
Elayne

1 comment:

CLM said...

I am praying for you that you will do great. Fun picture.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails