Yesterday I had an apt. with my cardiologist as we tried to untangle this medical mess. Kind of scary when even the specialists don't know what to do with you :)
Basically, I just had too many things all hit at the same time over the last few weeks and figuring out what caused what to happen is impossible.
So, here's the plan. Although my BP has been going up again it is not dangerously high but high enough to make me uncomfortable. The doctor is having me wait one more week to give my body some time to adjust and then decide if I need to go back on the beta blocker.
The CT angiogram is scheduled for Friday the 12th. For those of you that have been praying, please keep these things in prayer over the next week or so as well as for discernment for my doctors. I know all this will "level" out as soon as we figure it out. I am actually feeling much better, so it is just a matter of checking the arteries in the heart and monitoring the BP right now.
She also explained the bundle branch block to me yesterday, which I don't think I can re-explain other than a "blip" in the electrical impulse in my heart that happens when I exercise. I am allowed to run right now, but not alone until after the CT which will tell us more and hopefully the results will be fine and will not show any problems or hinder my running.