Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Biopsy scheduled

I received my MRI results from the brain scan today...everything there is fine :) The chest x-ray confirmed the pleural effusion (fluid on the lung) but nothing else new.
TOMORROW morning at 9:30 I am having a biopsy on the lung to get to the fluid. This has been the area of concern. I will also be awake during the biopsy with only a local drug to numb the area.
The risks, as I have been told are; collapsing a lung, bleeding and infection. Needless to say, I am not looking forward to this :(
It means a lot to me to know you are praying for tomorrow, my family and the doctors... as well as the results. Your prayers and encouragement are very much appreciated! Thank you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...


Susan Murphy Perrotti I'm right with you !! Xoxox

Kim Bair Prayers are going up!

Dawn Marie Demet Will keep praying but glad brain is ok.

Jessica Uretsky Thinking of you

Emy Spaeth Storms praying!

Heidi Asiaf Praying for you.

Cynthia Elliott praying!

Jonna Wilson Praise the Lord for the clear brain scan! : ) Praying for you tomorrow as well!~ : )

Ken Marks Hope all go's well tomorrow .

Kevin Minich Praying for you always!!! Love you Mom.

Scott Vieira In my thoughts ! Old Friend !

Steve Robertson Great news on the MRI results. One at a time......

Tammie Morelli in our thoughts.

Shannon House Tilton So glad the brain scan was clear...praying for tomorrow! love you!!!!

Barbara Spinks Yeah God on brain scan . We will be praising Him again tomorrow on the lungs !!

Dana Grubb Weart Glad to hear good news so far, and prayer for tomorrow.

Janine Graves That is wonderful news. I'm praying for tomorrows biopsy.

Nicole Harris We are praying for you! Love you mama m!

Retired Knitter said...

I visit you often and pray for you just as often. Take care dear lady. Be strong.

Elaine
Retired Knitter

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails