"Our mission is to provide no-cost healing retreats to women who have been diagnosed with breast cancer. The focus is on encouraging women to reclaim their sense of personal power and to strengthen them in their journey toward healing on all levels and living fully".
Image Reborn's Living Beyond Breast Cancer retreat program is designed and facilitated by a highly professional staff with backgrounds and experience in addressing the special concerns of women with breast cancer.
The retreats run weekend programs, and are conducted in the beautiful, peaceful mountain setting of Park City, Utah. Approximately ten guests can be accommodated at one time.
The Program includes:
- Women's Support Group offering the opportunity for participants to share experiences, kindling courage and understanding, allowing them to rediscover a sense of personal power.
- Education: Opportunity to visit in a small group setting with healthcare professionals regarding available treatment, including conventional and integrative approaches.
- Nutrition: a positive and delicious approach to food.
- Exercise: gentle movement and stretching specifically designed for women with breast cancer.
- Journaling: instruction on how to utilize journaling to enhance life.
- Massage Therapy: light professional massage for relaxation and pampering.
- Rejuvenation Time: private time to allow for rest, contemplation, or whatever each individual desires.