Sunday, November 23, 2008

A new week~

It has been about a week since the last post and this past week has been about the same. Today however I am finally feeling better.
Not sure what exactly threw me off these past 2 weeks but Chris and I feel it was a combination of several things. I had the Zometa treatment, out of medical menopause and stopped the beta blocker all on the same day. Also, had a lot of loses these past weeks of 4 friends and Chris's Grandma Doris.
I continued to have chest pain, fatigue,headaches and just not feeling well. So, we decided that I just needed to rest for several days and that is what I have been doing.
I finished reading a book, slept a lot, watched movies and the Cowboy game with Chris, Kevin & Nikki today. Tonight Chris and I made our Pumpkin Rolls for Thursday!
We did walk ( not run) 4 miles on Saturday and 4 more today. Tomorrow, if all is ok we will try to run.
This Tuesday I start the Lupron injections again. We are praying that I will tolorate the effects from the injections without problems and that the other problems will continue to get better. I am still off the beta blocker and blood pressure meds and my BP is remaining in normal ranges~ as i am reminded by Dr K those are the "victories" :)
As I am writing this I realize that it has been one year now since I began these 2 blogs. Much has happened this past year and another year means another VICTORY!

Thanks for your support and prayers through all of this~have a very Happy Thanksgiving!

This is what I am Thankful for~ :)

4 comments:

CLM said...

I love your blog. I can't believe it has been a year. You are in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

That's what I am thankful for, too! I love you guys :)

Jonna Wilson said...

Time flies doesn't it! I enjoy reading your blog and am sorry to hear you've been feeling so awful! So sorry to hear about the passing of your family and friends too. Who wouldn't be feeling bad?! Bless your heart! I hope you and your family have a Happy Thanksgiving together.

o2bhiking said...

Wow, what an ordeal you have. I hope that you feel better soon. Every day is a new little victory. Best wishes - Art in Virginia (new member of TNT Victory Yahoo Group).

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails