Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Some Updates

Hi everyone~ Just wanted to give you a few updates. I did speak with the oncology nurse and all the MRI's of my lower back are fine. I am beginning to question my running shoes :) But.. that was good news that there is no sign of disease or disk problems, etc.

Yesterday afternoon I had a bit of a scare. My blood pressure dropped to 90/46 and needless to say I did not feel very good :( We cut the BP medication in half about two weeks ago because it was dropping too low. I spoke with the Cardiologist's nurse and they have told me to stop taking it altogether. Thanks Dawn, Natasha & Diane for your help yesterday :)

Most of you know I have been hoping and praying to be able to get off several of these medications which all have side effects. We all had been praying about the tests that I had last month to show the function of my heart, which both came back showing a normal, healthy heart. I believe God is answering another prayer!
Please keep this in prayer that this transition off the blood pressure med. will go without any problems.
Thanks~ don't forget to VOTE!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails