Friday, May 16, 2008

Race For The Cure ~ June 7th!

Dear Friends and Family,

I recently decided to participate in the the Komen North Texas Race for the Cure® on June 7, 2008 in the fight against breast cancer. One in eight women will be stricken with breast cancer in her lifetime and the more we raise, the more the North Texas Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure can give back to fund vital breast cancer education, screening and treatment programs in our own community and support the national search for a cure.

Click on the link to the right of this page "Elayne's Race For The Cure Page" to visit my personal page, read about our race plans and pledge your support if you would like. All donations are tax-deductible.

Please join me in the fight by pledging in support of my participation in the Race or contributing to the Komen North Texas Race for the Cure®. Whatever you can give will help! I truly appreciate your support and will keep you posted on my progress as I continue to train over the next 3 weeks.

Thank you so much for your time and support in the fight against breast cancer! Together, we can save lives!

Sincerely,

Elayne Minich

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good news - that problem with the heart hasn't stopped you. I knew it wouldn't.

You have my support in everyway, however, I am involved in many races for the cure and support more than I can at this time.

I hope you do great and will follow you along.


Robin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails