Friday, May 30, 2008

PET Scan On Monday

Hi Everyone~ the next test will be on Monday. This is the last test from my oncologist to establish a new base line.
I will have 2 more stress tests with the cardiologist after Monday. We have a busy weekend ahead so I thought I would get this out today.
Please be in prayer about the PET scan on Monday and the following results.
Thanks all, have a good weekend!
Elayne

I wait quietly before God, for my hope is in Him. He alone is my rock and my salvation, my fortress where I will not be shaken. My salvation and my honor come from God alone. He is my refuge, a rock where no enemy can reach me. Psalm 62;5-7

2 comments:

CLM said...

Great picture, wish I were there with you. You are definately in my prayers! Can't wait to see you on Friday. Emily is looking forward to going to the lake.

Anonymous said...

As always you're in my prayers. :) I'm looking forward to seeing you tomorrow! I miss my Mama M!
Love you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails