Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Teaching & Training

I love this time of year! My schedule gets very busy but I like it that way. I have started my "Little Swimmers" swim lessons again this year and am having a ball with them! The change to teaching kids and getting in the pools is always fun and welcome. Here is a slide-show of many of them.
Click link and scroll down.
http://elayne-foodforlife.blogspot.com/p/swimming-lessons_31.html

I train a wonderful group of Ladies in my "Group Fitness" classes and Personal Training. They work hard and are some tough women! Most of the classes are held outdoors, however we have been hit with extremely hot weather early in the season so we have all opted to move indoors to my home gym...much better! If you would like to see some of the fun things we do in our classes click link and scroll down to slide-show.
http://elayne-foodforlife.blogspot.com/p/outdoor-group-fitness-training.htm

And Finally, we are about half way through the evening 5k Run class. I have to admit, I am kind of dreading running in this heat tonight but....I guess I have to go as I am the teacher :) My husband Chris has been coming out and running with the group. He is one of my "subs" and has been co-teaching with me. Last week I was sick with a sore throat, nausea and dizziness. Went to the Dr. to be sure I was ok. Just had a lot of fluid built up in my ears and sinus.
I love what I do and Thank God everyday for the people he puts in my life and the ability to continue on!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails