Saturday, June 25, 2011

Faslodex to Biopsy

OK, friends and family. My doctors visit yesterday did not go so well. I went in for my monthly Faslodex injection and asked the nurse to take a look at a "rash" that had developed. I thought it was from a new swim suit I wore, but it has not gone away.It is in the same area of the original cancer, which is of course quite concerning. 
My Onc. is having me have another biopsy Tuesday morning. I have been trying to hold off on this post, but Chris and I need the prayer support right now. I will post more when I know.
Thank you!

6 comments:

Kim said...

Praying, praying, praying!

God is good of healing...claiming complete healing for you!!

Elayne said...

Notes from my Facebook friends and Family :)
*
Kayla Renda thinking of you. get well soon xoxo

Shannon Tilton praying sweet friend - i love you!!!!

Heather Morrison-King Praying for you!!

Beth Gelerman strong, caring thoughts are with you

Emy Spaeth Storms Praying too

Anne Eruzione My thoughts and prayers are always with you. xoxo

Valarie Holman Praying!!
Yesterday at 9:33pm

Cindy L Minich Praying for good results. Love you!

Kimberly Phillips Barillas Praying for comfort, peace and hope.

Alisha Mason Brannan Praying!!

Richard Minich I am definitely on your side and will tell God so.

Karen Galban Hugs and prayers sent your way!!!!

Donna Smith King I will definitely keep praying for you!!!

Julie Witsen Praying

Tammy Uretsky Praying!

Dianne Hayes Smith Praying! Love you, friend.

Michelle Rosenstein Lubin Definitely in our prayers.... Love you....

Robin Myers OH - I hate this stuff!!! - Hang in there!!! Test - to Test Prayer is the best!

denise said...

Hold on to the faith.... I will also join in and pray....

Retired Knitter said...

Just remember - you are survivor! You have overcome much - I feel sure you will pass through this storm as well.

Praying for your peace of mind. God will take care of the rest!

Kevin and Nikki said...

Oh no!! We had no idea!! Keep us updated! We love you soooo much.

Elayne said...

Thank you everyone!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails