Tuesday, September 30, 2008

This week~ and video

Hello everyone~
The Zometa treatment went pretty well last week. Thanks, I know so many of you were praying about that. My jaw was sore for a while but not like last time, so I will let my doctor know and see what he wants to do. I tried taking several days off from running or weights right after the Zometa to see if that helped with the body aches and pains ( you feel like you have the flu). I did yoga only and that seemed to help. The fatigue was kind of tough this time, BUT, I am now feeling good again :)
On October 6th I have an echo and visit with my cardiologist. We are praying that this test also comes back showing a "healthy" heart! I would love to start getting off some of the meds I am on, but not sure if this is the right time. These are things we are in prayer about.

My sister-in-law Cindy sent me this u-tube video. It was made Sunday at her church in Oklahoma. It is very moving and inspiring. After watching it ask yourself~What would my cardboard story be? Leave your answer in the comments section or e-mail me and I will post them for you. We all have a story~ what is yours?

Thanks Cindy!

http://romanstwelveone.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Elayne said...

Two time cancer survivor of stage 4 metastatic breast cancer~

Personal trainer & runner 10 years later! Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.

CLM said...

Arrogan/Proud - Thinking I can do anything.

Humbled - Happy and Thankful to let God lead.

Anonymous said...

Our prayers are always with you and we are so proud of your strength and determination!!!!! Love, Aunt Suzy and Uncle Burt xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Glad all your treatments are going well. I am awed every time I read an email from you and often share your story (name changed to protect the innocent) with my patients.

Ellen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails