Monday, October 6, 2008

Results from Cardiologist!

Good Monday Morning everyone~ just got home from my echo and visit with the cardiologist. I am happy to tell you I once again have a NORMAL HEALTHY HEART! I do have to remain on the blood pressure and beta blocker medications for now.

Of course my big question was "do I have any restrictions"? The doctor said no :) Kevin has already asked me if I will run a half marathon in Arizona, I believe in February. Team Ambo what do you think??

My challenge is going to be the meds I am on. The beta blocker ( for my heart) in particular interferes with the endurance. Not sure what to expect, but I have been given the ok to try :)

He is my strength, my shield from every danger. I trusted in Him, and he helped me. Joy rises in my heart until I burst out in songs of praise to Him. The Lord protects his people and gives victory to his anointed king. Psalm 28: 7-8

And I will give you a new heart -- I will give you new and right desires -- and put a new spirit within you. . Ezekial 36: 26

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Happy and excited for you-looks like all prayers are being answered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Love, Aunt Suzie and Uncle Burt xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CLM said...

Fantastic news. I'm up for Arizona! Congrats. God is absolutely amazing! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Elayne, we are so happy... If you are talking about the Rock N Roll Marathon it is in January and I plan on walking the 1/2 marathon but will support you crazy runners! Barb.

Anonymous said...

Yea!!! God is so good!
Love, Billy & Donise

Anonymous said...

Great News Elayne!!!
Hugs to all, JoAn

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails