Tuesday, September 2, 2008

From Fear to Faith

This is what our pastor spoke about yesterday. Before he began our music minister, Mark, asked everyone to pray for one minute. During that time I asked God to continue helping me get from Fear to Faith, not knowing what Pastor Bruce was about to say. It is amazing how God works!

Getting to the place where you have "really" gone from fear to faith has been difficult, and I am still working hard to get there. It is a surrendering of yourself and a complete trust that God knows the plans He has for you.

Pastor Bruce said the more you get to this place the dimmer things of this world become. God knows the desires of my heart and I am still working on having the faith that Habakkuk had and excited to see the plans He has for me. I ask for your prayers this week to have this kind of faith as I have another complete round of tests tomorrow and it will be a long, hard day.

Although Habakkuk was afraid and did not understand he said;
"yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will be joyful in God my Saviour.

The Sovereign Lord is my strength" Habakkuk 3; 18-19

Thanks for your support and prayers ~ Elayne

3 comments:

CLM said...

You are in my prayers. You have done amazing things through all of this. I am so encouraged with your strength. I'll be thinking of you.

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you and praying for you as you go through your tests tomorrow.

Elayne said...

We are all praying for you, Elayne,and we love you. Take care and love to everyone. Love, Aunt Suzie and Uncle Burt xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails