Friday, April 2, 2010

Radiation is over!!

Today was my 25th and final treatment!I am so glad it is over. I am burned, very fatigued and simply ready to begin healing.This was the 3rd time I have had to have radiation and I pray the last.
I have decided to get some help for a while. Today, my friends daughter came over for a few hours and was a huge help getting the house cleaned up with me.
I plan to begin having someone help with cleaning the house for a while so I can concentrate on resting, healing, continuing to teach my classes and take care of my garden and all the other home responsibilities.
We have many great friends that have been bringing us dinners which have been delicious and very much appreciated.
As of now my cold/flu is getting better but still don't feel so great.The doctor said it will be a few weeks for my skin to start healing and at least a month before the fatigue gets better.
It looks like it will be a little longer, but I look forward to feeling better and getting my running shoes back on!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails