Saturday, December 19, 2009

MRI results & Biopsy

I received my test results this morning from the MRI I had on Thursday. They found an area that is measuring 1.5 cm in the muscle of the chest wall. I will be having a biopsy either Monday or Tuesday. My doctor said it is not typical to have cancer show up in the muscle but it can happen and we have to find out what it is. I have been having some discomfort in this area lately. We will be praying that whatever it is it will not be cancer or anything serious. Your prayers, as always, are welcomed :)

Also~ THANK YOU! everyone for the e-mails, calls and comments congratulating Chris and I on the marathon. It was a lot of fun! The post below is from race day if you have not seen it yet.

2 comments:

o2bhiking said...

OK, you are in my thoughts and prayers again. Be well. Art

Kims4Him said...

ditto Elayne. God be with you.
:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails