Thursday, January 29, 2009

Race Planning for 2009!



This is my friend Donise and I getting ready to go for a run today. Donise started training for her first 5k! about 4 weeks ago. We are working on picking a local race around the end of March, beginning of April to run together.

I am pretty sure I have settled on which race to do for my first marathon. I decided to stay here locally for this first one. It is an event I have had my eye on ever since high school when I ran track for Richardson High. Sometimes we would go to White Rock Lake to run and I always thought it would be great to someday "Run The Rock".

As of now the race calendar for 2009 looks like this;
March/ April - 5k ( TBA)
June 6th- Komen Race for the Cure 5k, Plano,Tx.
December 13th- White Rock Marathon! Dallas, Tx.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that picture! I'm so happy for both of you. I know you'll do great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails