Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Good news at the Cardiologist

I saw my doctor yesterday and expected him to raise the Beta blocker ( for my heart). I didn't like the idea of raising the dosage as it makes me tired and dizzy each time it is raised.

My blood pressure is back to normal~ actually lower than normal now, so he decided not to raise it AND cut my blood pressure med. in half! I go back in October for another echo to check my heart. We are praying that all will be back to normal with my heart and I will get the ok to begin training again. Meanwhile running has been moved indoors due to our heatwave here. We are anxious to get back outside:)

I would like to ask for prayer that my BP remains good while the dosage is being lowered and for my back. I have had a lot of pain the past week or so and continue to pray for healing. We used to tell our boys when they were little~ "Do your best, God will do the rest"!

2 comments:

CLM said...

Congratulations! Good to hear great news. I ran on the treadmill at the Y on Monday. It was just too hot to run outside. I still don't like the treadmill. :-)

Anonymous said...

Yea!!! That is wonderful news. We are thinking of you here in the mountains:)
Love,
Billy & Donise

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails