Friday, February 18, 2011

Super Bowl Sunday Surprise!

It's official... we found out on Super Bowl Sunday that we are going to be first time Grandparents! That still sounds so weird to me even as I write it and I have had two weeks to absorb it :)
We are thrilled about baby Minich who we will get to meet in September. My middle son Kevin and our daughter-in-law Nikki are the proud and happy parents.
 We are looking forward to the blessings God is bringing us this year with our youngest son graduating from college, our oldest son getting married, our newest daughter-in-law and now Baby Minich! God is so good :)
Prayers for Baby and mom throughout her pregnancy are appreciated!

My baby is going to be a daddy!

Our Kids...Timothy, Stephanie, Nikki, Kevin & Matthew

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, oh my goodness, oh my goodness!! Congrats. Why didn't you call me???? So happy for all of you. J.J. is expecting a boy on May 10th. We're getting up there Elayne. We are sooo happy for you Grammy and Gramps. What are your names going to be? Love you lots! Diane and Gang

o2bhiking said...

I love being a grandpa, and I know that you and Chris will love being grandparents. Congratulations to the parents and grandparents to be. Art

Jonna Wilson said...

Oh Elayne! That brings tears of joy to my eyes!! I'm so happy for all of you! What a blessing! Your comment about "your baby" having a baby made me laugh! That would be weird I bet! One daaaaaaay!!! :). So exciting! You will make a wonderful G'ma Minich!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails